Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The article is prepared according to the given deadline.
The corresponding author, as the duly representative, is required to a copyright transfer form when the paper is accepted for publication. The authors are to agree/declare:
1. transfer all copyrights to JETA. Nevertheless, the authors reserve all proprietary rights other than copyright, such as patent rights.
2. to have made a considerable, ethical, and intellectual contribution to the work and should take public responsibility for it.
3. that the works have not been published elsewhere or under consideration for publication.
4. the order of authors
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. You may find more details at www.segi.edu.my/privacy-policy/